Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.12.2012

Petite pause entre 2 deux textes.. // A little break between 2 texts..

Je suis en train d'étudier deux textes, mais là j'ai besoin d'une petite pause! J'ai une audition cet après-midi pour une pièce de théâtre qui a l'air très sympa, mais c'est un travail pas rémunéré... et une autre demain pour une pièce qui a l'air moins bien, mais c'est payé... Il y a toujours un trade-off! ;)
Normalement j'ai la capacité d'apprendre par cœur n'importe quel texte en 3 minutes... mais là je suis tellement fatiguée que j'ai l'impression que mon cerveau ne retient riens... Help!!!
Au même temps depuis le 19 novembre j'ai travaillé tous les jours, week-end compris... 
Même mon père avant hier m'a dit que j'avais l'air crevée... Quand c'est votre père qui vous dit ça, alors que normalement les parents vous trouvent toujours très beaux... ça veut dire que c'est vraiment grave! ;) 
Mais demain je pars au ski, j'ai trop hâte!! 
Hier on a commencé à travailler sur un autre projet avec Jenny. Inutile de dire que vu la mauvaise nouvelle concernant le Mobile Film Festival j'étais super démotivée... D'ailleurs en allant chez elle j'ai trouvé une excuse pour m'arrêter à chaque coin de rue... Pour prendre une photo d’un de ces bâtiments bizarres de Paris qui semblent venir de nulle part...
*********************************************************************************
I'm studying two texts, but I need a little break now! I have an audition this afternoon for a theatre play that seems really funny, but it's an unpaid job... and another one tomorrow for a less good play, but it's paid.... there's always a trade off! ;)
Usually I have the ability to memorize any text in 3 minutes... But in this period I'm so tired I feel my brain can't remember anything... Help!!!
At the same time, since November the 19th, I worked everyday, including week-ends...
Even my dad told me the other day I look exhausted... And when it's your father who tells you that, whereas parents always think you look beautiful... it means it's really serious! ;)
But tomorrow I go skiing, I can't wait!!
Yesterday Jenny and I started working on another project. No need to say that because of the bad news regarding the Mobile Film Festival, I was not at all in the mood... Besides going to her place, I found an excuse to stop at every street corner... To take a picture of one of those weird Parisian buildings that seems to come from nowhere...
...Une photo "artistique" de moi même...
*********************************************************************************
...An "artistic" photo of myself....
Finalement je suis quand même arrivée à destination... Et j'ai découvert que la meilleure solution pour combattre la mauvaise humeur, c'est de se remettre au travail!! :))
*********************************************************************************
Eventually I reached my destination.... And I discovered that the best solution to fight bad mood is to get back to work!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...