Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.13.2012

En route vers Morzine! // On my way to Morzine!

Et ma deuxième audition est faite aussi! Mon cerveau a bien fonctionné, mais je crois que ça s'est pas bien passé.. En tout cas moi je ne suis pas satisfaite de ma prestation :( puis c'est toujours un peu frustrant quand t'as appris 5 pages de texte, que ça t'amuse, que t'as envie de jouer... Et qu'au bout de 2 minutes on te dit : "C'est bon. J'ai vu ce que je voulais voir. Merci".
Bon je vais essayer d'arrêter de penser à ça et de profiter de ces 4 jours de vacances qui m'attendent. Là on est en voiture, direction Morzine! J'ai trop hâte qu'il soit demain matin quand on sera sur les pistes!!!
*************************************************
And also my second audition is over! My brain worked well, but I'm afraid it didn't go very well... Or anyway I'm not at all satisfied with my performance :( Plus, it's always a bit frustrating when one has learnt a 5 pages text, wanna play and enjoy it and that after 2 minutes they tell you : "That's ok. I saw what I needed to see. Thank you".
Well I'm gonna try to stop thinking about it and to enjoy my upcoming holidays. We're in the car right now, going to Morzine! I can't wait for tomorrow morning, when we'll be on the slopes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...