Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.27.2014

I see double

I usually don't buy the same item in different colors… I like to change, to mix and match, to find original things and create new looks.
But this pair of black studded boots is, in my opinion, super nice, very easy to wear, goes with everything and adds just that little rock touch even to the most classic look plus is also super comfy… So when the other day, I saw that they were on sale, 70% off, I couldn't help but get them in brown too. So that even if I'm wearing the same pair of shoes almost every day at least I'm gonna be able to change the color! ;p
Plus I don't think they have the same look in black and in brown (and I'm not saying that for not feeling guilty, I really mean it). ;)
What do you think? Do you like them? If you're interested, of course I'll give you the "secret" address where I bought them... Just drop me a line :)

Normalement, je n'ai pas l'habitude d'acheter un même article en différents couleurs... J'aime changer, mixer, chiner des pièces originales et créer de nouveaux looks. 
Mais cette paire de bottines cloutées noires est, à mon avis, super jolie, très facile à porter, va avec tout et donne juste cette petite touche rock même au look le plus classique. Plus, elles sont aussi très confortables... Du coup, quand l'autre jour j'ai vu qu'elles étaient en soldes, à 70%, je n'ai pas pu résister et je les ai achetées en marron aussi. Comme ça, même si je porte la même paire de chaussures presque tous les jours, là je pourrai au moins changer de couleur! ;p
De plus, je ne pense pas qu'elles ont le même look en noir et en marron (et je ne dis pas cela pour me déculpabiliser, je le pense vraiment). ;)
Qu'en pensez-vous? Vous les aimez bien? Bien sur, si cela vous intéresse, je vous donnerai l'adresse "secrète" ou je les ai trouvées... Juste dites le moi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...