Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.19.2013

Little vintage black dress

And here’s my first outfit: simple, almost monochrome and made from my favorite, little black dress. I really love this little tunic: yet it was my aunt’s when she was my age, then depending on the accessories, it can be perfect from morning to night. It saved me in several occasions in which I didn't know how to dress up indeed, I wore it at auditions and also at the awarding ceremony of the international short-film Festival El Sur, when I won my first prize!
Well, you got it, this is one of my going-with-everything dresses!
So last week I thought this dress was a good choice also to spend the day at La foire de Paris (a big fair that take place every year in Paris and where you can find everything: food, home furniture  articles from all over the world, make up and creams, newest inventions,…) comfortable, feminine, a bit rock and warm – I would have loved to wear a light sundress, it wouldn't have been weird in May, but apparently Paris is on spring strike this year! ;)
A belt to structure the dress, leather jacket and over the knee boots, long necklace in the same tone than the belt, a fuchsia scarf to add some color and I’m ready to go!

Et voilà mon premier outfit : simple, presque monochrome et composé à partir de ma petite robe noire préférée. Je suis particulièrement attachée à cette petite tunique : déjà elle était à ma tante à mon âge, puis selon les accessoires avec lesquelles on l’accompagne elle est parfaite du matin au soir. Elle m’a d’ailleurs sauvée en plusieurs occasions dans lesquelles je ne savais pas comment m’habiller, j’ai passé pas mal de castings avec et je la portais à la remise des prix du Festival International du court-métrage El Sur, quand j’ai gagné mon premier prix !
Bref vous aurez compris, c’est l’un de mes vêtements passe-partout!
Et cela me semblait parfait pour passer la journée à la Foire de Paris : confortable, féminin, un peu rock et chaud – j’aurais bien aimé mettre une légère robe d’été, cela  n’aurait eu rien d’étonnant au mois de mai, mais apparemment Paris fait la grève du printemps cette année! ;)
Une ceinture afin de structurer la robe, blouson en cuir et cuissards, long collier sur le même ton que la ceinture, écharpe fuchsia pour la touche couleur et le tour est joué!


 Vintage black dress
Jacket : Vero Moda
Over the knee boots : Promod (old)
Scarf bought in Marrakech medina
Necklace : H&M (old)
Rings : Cartier + vintage
Bag : Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...