Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.30.2013

Headshots - part 1

I just made some new headshots for my actress’ book.
I took my photos with Nicolas Yger, a photographer my agent recommended to me, and I must say I’m very happy with the result. And my agent too! ;)
Pictures are pretty, simple and natural; the photographer is nice and in addition to that his fares are not expensive compared to what other photographers in Paris usually ask. It’s 80€ for one hour shooting.
That’s good news, knowing how important quality headshots are for an actress. And especially when we discover that we don’t have to pay a fortune for it! ;)
I let you judge by yourselves : here’s first selection of photos. I’ll show you the rest in the coming days.

Je viens de faire de nouvelles photos pour mon book de comédienne.
J’ai fait mes photos avec Nicolas Yger, un photographe qui m’avait été conseillé par mon agent, et je dois dire que je suis très satisfaite du résultat. Et mon agent aussi! ;)
Les photos sont belles, simples et naturelles; le photographe est sympa et en plus ses tarifs ne sont pas chers par rapport à ceux qu’ils demandent généralement les photographes sur Paris. C’est 80 € pour le shooting d’une heure.
Voilà une bonne nouvelle, quand on sait combien des photos de qualité sont importantes pour une actrice. Et surtout quand on découvre qu’on n’est pas obligé de payer une fortune pour cela! ;)
Je vous laisse juger par vous-même : ci-après une première sélection de photos. Je vous montre le reste dans les prochains jours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...