Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.16.2012

Saturday night (and a week-end of studying)


Désolée pour le silence de ces derniers jours, mais j’ai passé le week-end à étudier des textes pour une audition on-line que j’ai enfin tourné hier soir (je suis tellement fatiguée aujourd’hui!!) et pour un casting que je vais passer cette semaine. Souhaitez-moi bonne chance ! ;)
Samedi soir j’ai quand même décidé de prendre un peu de temps libre et suis sortie avec des amis italiens. On a diné au Père Louis un restau français très sympa et bu un verre de vin au Bar du Marché.
A ce point je commençais à être fatiguée et surtout à penser que le lendemain je devais encore étudier… mais j’ai fini quand même pour me retrouver au Kong. La musique était sympa et l’endroit est très chouette, mais j’ai pas aimé l’atmosphère… La chose la plus sympa a été de nous prendre en photo avec les charmants Philippe et Laurent… les fauteuils! :p

Sorry for my silence, but I spent the week-end studying scripts for an on line audition I eventually shot yesterday night (I’m so tired today!!) and for a casting I have this week. Wish me good luck! ;)
Saturday night however I decided to take some time free and went out with some Italian friends. Dinner in a very nice French restaurant called Père Louis and a glass of wine at Bar du Marché.
At this point I was a bit tired then and above all I started thinking I had to study the day after, but I somehow ended up at Kong. The music was really nice and well, the place is lovely, but I didn’t like the atmosphere…The nicest thing was taking pictures with charming Philippe and Laurent…the armchairs! :p
Almost ready to go out!
Shhh....
...The secret life of an actress!! ;)

Topshop t-shirt
Zara skinny jeans
Sequins top... 
...actually it's a belt from the time I was 16!:p
Shoes Primafila
Rings H&M + Cartier

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...