Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.02.2012

Me and my camera trying to get to know each other...

Je ne peux pas dire qu'hier j'ai fait beaucoup mieux avec ma nouvelle Canon 600D, ceux-ci sont les seules 3 photos que je n'ai pas jeté...!! Mais par contre j'étais très contente de me promener avec et j'ai essayé plein de choses et commence à mieux à comprendre! 
J'ai aussi fait des vidéos et c'est juste génial!! L'image est belle même avec peu de lumière et surtout j'ai bougé la caméra dans tous les sens et l'image reste super nette!! :D

I can't say I did any better yesterday with my new Canon 600D, these are the only pics I didn't erase...!! But I was very happy to walk around with it and I could tried different things and begin to better understand!
I also made some videos and it's just great!! The image is very good even with no much light and I moved the camera everywhere and it wasn't blurry at all!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...