Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.24.2012

Budapest - Day 1

Arrivée à Budapest en début d’après-midi et après avoir déposé mes affaires dans notre, ehm … comment le définir… ‘‘old fashion’’ auberge de jeunesse; je commence à explorer la ville en attendant l’arrivé de ma copine Francesca, qui ne devait atterrir que le soir.
Je décide de me diriger vers le marché central car en général j’aime beaucoup les marchés et je trouve en plus qu'ils sont des endroits très intéressants pour prendre des photos, et, en étant toute seule avec mon appareil, il fallait que j’en profite!!
Tout se passait à merveille jusqu’au moment où une petite vieille dame se retrouve par hasard devant mon objectif… je la trouvais si douce et ancienne que j’ai décidé de la suivre… sauf qu’au bout d’une heure elle s’en est aperçu et a commencé à me crier dessus en hongrois en me menaçant avec son bâton…
Bon c’était déjà le coucher du soleil à ce moment-là, donc j’ai abandonné le marché pour me promener le long du Danube, super beau!!!
Ensuite je suis allée au Szimpla-kert. a bar-squat, pour voir et prendre encore des photos. Un endroit incroyable: plein de salles différents remplies d’objets bizarres, œuvres d’art et lampes colorées. Les murs couverts de graffiti. De la bonne musique et plein de monde! Faut dire que Budapest est une ville super vivante!
J’ai rencontré un polonais qui voyageait et prenais des photos aussi. Du coup, en attendant ma copine, on a partagé une bière et des impressions de voyage. C’est ça que j’adore en fait quand on voyage : en plus de voir de nouveaux endroits on rencontre toujours des personnes intéressantes!

Landed in Budapest at the beginning of the afternoon and after having left my stuff in our, ehm.. how could I say… “old fashion” hostel;  I start exploring the city, waiting for my friend Francesca to arrive in the evening.
I decide to go to the central market as I usually love markets plus I think they’re really interesting places to take pictures, and I had to profit from the fact of being all alone with my camera!!
Everything was really nice until a little old lady randomly found herself in front of my lens…I thought she looked so sweet and antique I decided to follow her… but after one hour she realized it and began yelling at me in Hungarian, threatening me with her stick…
Well it was yet the sunset at this point so I left the market and went for a walk along the Danube, super beautiful!!
And after that, I went to Szimpla-kert, a bar-squat, to see it and take other pictures. An incredible place: many different rooms filled with strange objects, art pieces and colored lamps. The walls covered in graffiti. Good music and lots of people! I have to say Budapest is a city full of life!
I met a Polish guy who was also travelling and taking photos. So, while waiting for my girlfriend, we shared a beer and travel impressions. That’s the wonderful thing when traveling: in addition to see new places one always meets interesting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...