Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

3.24.2012

Pictures of me by Stb'Art

La semaine passée, pendant que je me promenais dans Paris avec mon pote Rafa, j'ai été prise en photo par un photographe français, Stb'Art, qui à souhaité faire des portraits de moi.
Voici quelques-uns de ses clichés.

Last week, when I was walking around Paris with my friend Rafa, a French photographer, Stb'Art, asked me if he could take some pictures of me.
Here some of his photos.

Photos: STb'Art - http://stbart.canalblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...