Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

6.22.2013

A little article about me and my career

Un articolo su di me pubblicato sul quotidiano La tribuna di Treviso e scritto dalla mia amica Gloria Bortolini nell'ambito di un reportage sugli italiani che lavorano all'estero.
Per leggere l'articolo completo, cliccate qui.

An article about me published in the Italian newspaper La Tribuna di Treviso and written by my friend Gloria Bortolini within a report about Itaòains working abroad.
Click here to read the full article.

Un article sur moi publié dans le journal italien La Tribuna di Treviso et écrit par ma copine Gloria Bortolini dans le cadre d'un reportage sur les italiens qui travaillent à l'étranger.
Pour lire l'article complet, cliquez ici.

2 comments:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...