Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.21.2016

Brazil, here we come!!

Rio de Janeiro view

Just as Paris has become all grey & rainy, it's time for our holiday! We're flying to Brazil tonight & we'll be exploring the country for 3 weeks... I can't wait!!!

If you have any suggestion about places to go, restaurants, bars, activities... please leave me a comment :))

We'll be starting with some days in Rio, where first of all I wanna surf, as it's too much time I didn't catch waves!!

surf girl

And of course visit all the rest the city has to offer ;)

Rio de Janeiro, colorful stairs in Lapa

Rio de Janeiro beach

We'll continue with Iguazu falls... It looks so amazing!!

Iguazu falls

I'm already mouthwatering at the idea of all the acai bowls I'll have and the fruits juices!

Brazilian Acai bowl

We'll go to Manaus...

Manaus, Brazil, view over the Opera

...& spend 3 days in the Amazonia forest!!

Boats on the Amazonia river

View over the Amazonia forest

And then we'll go north, to Sao Luiz & we'll explore the coast, the Lençois Maranhenses desert, the Parnaiba river delta... 

Lençois Maranhenses

Lençois Maranhenses, lagoa verde


...until we'll reach Jericoacoara.

Jericocoara beach

We'll spend some days on Fernanado de Noronha island, it's a National Park & apparently nature is really well preserved... I hope we'll be able to see dolphins & swim with turtles!!

Fernanado de Noronha

Fernanado de Noronha

& we'll finish with 2 days in Olinda :)

Olinda and Recife, Brazil

Church, Olinda

I really can't wait!! I'll tell you all when I'm back!!

In the meantime xxx


Pictures from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...