Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

3.05.2016

Accepted at the 2nd audition for the Classe Libre at Cours Florent!


Good news is... I've been accepted to the second audition for the Classe Libre competition at Cours Florent

Here's my acceptance e-mail :)

Classe Libre international audition cours florent
Now I have to work even harder to prepare my scenes for the second audition! I already chose them - I'll tell you what I chose after the audition - and found my partner.

I'm really happy as I didn't think I would have gone any further in the competition!! And now the real fight starts! Yayyyy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...