Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

3.04.2015

10 things that made me happy this week

- To show the monologue I prepared for an audition to my boyfriend and heard him say that I wowed him :)

- To have an audition for a very, very, very important project!

- My hair who finally seem to grow!

- My sister who came to Paris on Thursday to come with us to buy our wedding rings (the wedding rings are her gift to us).

- To find the perfect wedding rings <3

- To take my sister out for lunch to thank her and share a huge seafood plate with her and Mick.

- To see that my sister is truly happy about our engagement.

- To find a solution to print our wedding announcement cards. Honestly it can seem easy but it's not! We bought some handmade Italian paper but no one in Paris knows how to print on it. Except for a guy whose price was 400 €!!!! We eventually gave the paper to a friend who was going to Italy and she's gonna have the wedding announcements print in her town and then she's gonna take them back to Paris..

- To have such a good friend!

- To spend the weekend in Grenoble with all the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...