Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

9.15.2014

Update

The shooting for the Internet advertising for which I auditioned last week is supposed to be tomorrow. As I have not heard from the casting director so far, I guess I've not been selected. It's so annoying to never get an answer. I understand people are busy, but still. A short e-mail to give an answer would be nice ;)
Otherwise I've been called by a director with whom I worked last season (on the "Happy birthgay papa!" play), he has written a new play and thought of me for one of the main roles :) So now I'm reading the script.
I have many potential projects at the moment, but nothing materializes. Boring! ;p
After I'll finish with the reading, I'm going to prepare an eggplant parmigiana for dinner. I still have eggplants from our garden that my aunt sent me two weeks ago (I had frozen them, obviously!!). I must have the only aunt that sends fried eggplants by mail! She took them in the garden, cooked them, put them in a tupperware, went to the post office and two day later eggplants were in my kitchen...Genius!! ;))

Le tournage de la publicité Internet pour laquelle j'ai auditionné la semaine dernière est censé être demain. Comme je n'ai pas eu de nouvelles de la directrice de casting jusqu'à maintenant, je suppose que je n'ai pas été sélectionnée. C'est tellement ennuyeux de ne jamais avoir de réponse. Je sais que les gens sont très occupés, mais quand même. Un court e-mail pour donner une réponse serait sympa ;) 
Sinon j'ai été appelée par un metteur en scène avec qui j'ai travaillé la saison dernière (sur la pièce "Happy birthgay papa!"), il a écrit une nouvelle pièce et a pensé à moi pour l'un des rôles principaux :) Alors là je lis le scénario.  
J'ai beaucoup de projets possibles en ce moment, mais rien qui se concrétise. C'est chiant! ;p 
Après la lecture, je vais préparer une "parmigiana" pour le dîner. J'ai encore des aubergines de notre jardin que ma tante m'a envoyé il y a deux semaines (je les avais surgelé, bien évidemment!!). Je dois avoir la seule tante qui envoie des aubergines frites par courrier! Elle les a prises dans le jardin, les a cuisinés, mises dans un tupperware, est allée à la poste et deux jours plus tard les aubergines étaient dans ma cuisine ... Genial!! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...