Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.24.2012

Week-end in Positano

Je viens de rentrer d'un week-end à Positano, c'était trop bien! Il faisait chaud et beau et la mer était magnifique!! Je n'ai pris que quelques photos avec mon iPhone, mais c'était tellement beau que j'ai quand même envie de les partager avec vous! ;)

I just came back from a week-end in Positano, it was too good! It was hot and sunny and the sea was wonderful!! I just took a couple of pictures with my iPhone, but it was so beautiful that I still want to share them with you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...