Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.17.2011

Twilight

J'avoue que, malgré le fait que dernièrement j'ai vraiment pas le temps d'aller au ciné et il y a donc plein de films intéressants que j'aimerais voir... j'ai quand même couru voir le dernier chapitre de Twilight hier, jour de sa sortie!
Et que cette histoire d'amour improbable ainsi que les yeux de Robert Pattinson exercent quand même une certaine fascination sur moi...
*********************************************************************************
I have to admit that, despite the fact that lately I really have no time to go to the cinema and there are a lot of intresting movies I'd like to see... I ran to watch the final chapter of Twilight yesterday, the very day it was released!
And that this unlikely love story as well as Robert Pattinson's eyes still fascinate me somehow...
Pull Faith Connexion

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...