Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.27.2011

On a gagné!!! // We won!!!

Notre film "Dico-tomie" a gagné le 2ème prix du concours "24h - le défi" dans le cadre du Festival International du Court-métrage El Sur!!!
Je suis super contente, vous pouvez pas imaginer!!!
Et ce soir c'est la cérémonie de remise de prix!!!
Je suis tellement excitée!!
Et voilà "Dico-tomie" :
*********************************************************************************

Our movie "Dico-tomie" won the second prize of the "24h - le défi" contest within El Sur International Short-film Festival!!!
You can't imagine how happy I am!!!
And tonight it's the awards ceremony!!! I can't wait!!
I'm so excited!!
And here is "Dico-tomie" :



En plus ma soirée d'anniversaire hier c'était génial!! Je posterai les photos très bientôt!
Ce-ce est vraiment le plus beau anniversaire de ma vie et cette année va être super, j'en suis sure!!

Je vais me préparer pour la cérémonie de ce soir là! Je vous raconterai tout demain!
*********************************************************************************
In addition to that, my b-day party yesterday was great!! I'll post some pictures very soon!
This is really the best b-day ever and this year is gonna rock!!

I'm gonna prepare myself for tonight ceremony now! I'll tell you everything tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...