Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

9.03.2016

Franco's Bar Positano

Positano, Amalfi coast, Italy

Since last summer, there's a new, charming, tiny bar in Positano: Franco's.

Just next the well-known hotel Le Sirenuse & owned by the same family (the current owner Antonio Sersale opened the bar & named it after his beloved father) Franco's occupy a small terrace (a former parking lot) overlooking the sea.


Franco's bar Positano

No need to say, the view is spectacular...


View of Positano from Franco's bar

View of Positano from Franco's bar

The decoration reminds of the colors of the Amalfi coast, the blue of the Mediterranean sea, the yellow of the local lemons...

Franco's bar Positano


Franco's bar Positano

Everything is simple & elegant from the decoration to the menu: Franco's is the only bar in Positano that doesn't offer food, but a good list of cocktails & just some nibbles (olive, salted almonds & homemade potato chips).


Spritz and some nibbles at Franco's bar in Positano

& btw, why would you need food when you can have prosecco & Positano at your feet?


Prosecco at Franco's bar in Positano

Prosecco at Franco's bar in Positano

As the sun sets down & the music & chatting from the guests gets louder, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere & sip on all the surrounding beauty <3

View of Positano from Franco's bar

Franco's bar Positano

Sunset view of Positano from Franco's bar

If you're in the area, I really suggest a visit. Just try to go there as early as you can (Franco's open at 6pm) as the place is tiny &, believe me, you want one of the tables in the front row to fully enjoy the show <3


Positano panorama from Franco's bar


Franco's bar Positano

Find Franco's bar here.

& once you leave, either to go out for dinner or to come back home, while walking the streets, continue to enjoy the beautiful view of Positano at night... Isn't this place magical? :)


Positano panorama at night

16 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved Positano when I visited and stayed in the youth hostel on the top of the town. This bar looks absolutely heavenly. Views are incredible. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved Positano ;) & I know the youth hostel on top of the town, it's a good exercise to stay there! ;))
      xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning images!!

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2016/09/movie-date-night-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How stunning does this look! I can just imagine myself sitting here looking out at the sunset with a glass of projector. Definitely on my list when I finally get to this part of Italy. #citytripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like so much to be sitting there sipping on Sprotz right now, but I'm back in Paris.. :/

      Delete
  4. How stunning does this look! I can just imagine myself sitting here looking out at the sunset with a glass of projector. Definitely on my list when I finally get to this part of Italy. #citytripping

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving those pictures, thinking to myself this is where I want to be right now, with a peach belini waiting for me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I'd love to be there in this exact same moment! ;)

      Delete
  7. Wow, wow! This looks like my kind of place! Awesome view...and you're right prosecco, nibbles, view, sunset. Done! Thanks for linking to #citytripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely my kind of place too!! ...maybe is everyone's kind of place... who wouldn't like sunset & bubbles? ;)))

      Delete
  8. Beautiful images and sunset! If I'm ever in Positano, I think Franco's will be at the top of my list! Thanks for sharing! #citytripping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Franco's is one of the nicest places in Positano for a drink! Hope you can go there one day :)

      Delete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...