Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.21.2013

"Le speed dating de Benoit" : AXA corporate film in which I play

Here the corporate film for the insurance company AXA, in which I play an ecologist, slightly crazy woman. 
We shot the film a couple of months ago and it's now been released for Valentine's day <3
I had a lot of fun working on this film - it's a pity we can't see my complete scene... And the nicest thing is that the casting director found me on Internet, through an actor’s directory website, and asked me if I was interested in auditioning for the role...For once that work comes to me on its own! ;)

Voici le film institutionnel pour la compagnie d'assurances AXA dans lequel je joue une femme écologiste un peu fofolle.
Nous avons tourné le film il y a un moment et ça a été diffusé maintenant pour la Saint-Valentin,
avec le slogan "Adoptez un assureur pour la St Valentin<3
Je me suis beaucoup amusé sur ce tournage - c'est dommage qu'on ne puisse pas voir ma scène en entier... Et la chose la meilleure c'est que le directeur de casting m'a trouvé sur Internet, à travers un annuaire d’acteurs, et m'a proposé de passer le casting pour le rôle...Pour une fois que le travail vient à moi tout seul! ;)

1 comment:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...