Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.23.2012

"Visioni di futuro" - the videos

Hier soir j’ai donc participé à l’émission italienne « Visioni di futuro ». Comme je vous l’avais dit, l’épisode d’hier était dédié au cinéma et j’étais l’une des invités avec deux réalisateurs. Ce que je ne vous avez pas dit c’est qu’au lieu d’être à Rome sur le plateau avec les autres j’étais en lien avec Skype depuis chez moi à Paris. Chose qu’au début me stressait un peu car la connexion avait tendance à sauter… Mais finalement tout s’est bien passé et je me suis super amusée ! :D
On a eu juste quelques problèmes de son au début de l’émission, mais ça a été vite résolu!
La chose la plus bizarre a été de me préparer, me maquiller et attendre le début de l’émission, tout en étant chez moi! Et parler via Skype comme si je papotais avec une copine, tout en sachant d’être en direct à la télé!
Si vous n’avez pas pu voir l’émission hier soir, y en a deux extraits sur Internet : le premier c’est un ‘‘faux casting’’ qu’un des réalisateurs invités s’est amusé à me faire passer et l’autre c’est une synthèse de l’épisode d’hier.

So yesterday night I participated in the Italian tv show « Visioni di futuro ». As I told you, yesterday’s episode was about cinema, and I was one of the guests together with two directors. What I didn’t tell you is that instead of being on the tv set in Rome with the others, I was connected via Skype from my place in Paris. I was a little stressed at the beginning because of that as the Skype connection wasn’t very reliable… but eventually everything went good and I had so much fun! :D
We just had some sound problem at the beginning of the show, but it’s been quickly solved!
The weirdest thing has been to prepare and make up myself and wait for the tv show to begin, while being in my living room! And to talk via Skype, like if I was chatting with a friend, knowing I was live on tv!
If you haven’t’ seen the show last night, there are two clips on Internet: the first one is a ‘‘fake casting’’ I did with one of the directors and the other one is a summary of yesterday’s episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...