Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.09.2012

Waiting, waiting & still waiting

Je n’ai pas encore eu de réponse concernant mon casting en Italie. Malgré mes relances, pas de nouvelles, mon agent me dit qu’on ne sait pas encore.
Moi je crois qu’ils sont choisi une autre actrice, que le directeur de casting n’a pas prévenu mon agence et mon agence ne l’a pas relancé non plus pour avoir un retour.
Car ça fait déjà presque un mois, le tournage était censé commencer au mois de juillet et là on est en aout (ok souvant il y a du retard, mais bon...)!
C’est vraiment pas juste de demander autant d’effort, de disponibilité et de dévouement aux acteurs et de n’avoir même pas le respect de donner une réponse!
En tout cas la vie d’une actrice comprend beaucoup d’attente!!

I still don’t have any answer regarding the audition I had in Italy. Despite my follow-up calls/mails, no news, my agent telling me the production doesn’t know yet.
I actually think they chose another actress, the casting director didn’t notify my agency and my agency didn’t call the casting director for a feedback.
As the audition was almost one month ago, shooting was supposed to start in July and now it’s August (ok they're often late, but still...)!
It’s really unfair to ask so many effort, availability and dedication to actors and do not have neither the respect to give an answer!
In any case, in the life of an actress there’s a lot of waiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...