Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.05.2012

Sweet Sunday

Dimanche passée a commencé avec une promenade en bateau sur le lac du bois de Boulogne. C’était trop beau!
J’aime bien le week-end quand je suis à Paris et qu’il fait beau, aller me promener dans un grand parc comme le bois de Boulogne, j’ai un peu l’impression d’être en vacances ! :)
Ensuite direction le jardin des Tuileries où l’été il y a une fête foraine. Je crois que je suis restée un peu un enfant, mais j’aime bien les manèges! ;p
Et je sais, le tout fait un peu comédie romantique américaine…! ;)

Last Sunday began with a boat trip on the Bois de Boulogne lake. It was really nice! :)
I like on week-ends when I’m Paris and the weather is good, to go to a big park like the Bois de Boulogne, I feel a bit like if I was on holiday! :)
And after that we headed towards the Tuileries Gardens where during the summer there’s a funfair. I think I'm still a little child sometimes, but I like the rides! ;p
And I know, all this looks a little like an American romantic comedy…! ;)

Lace dress H&M
Leopard ballet pumps found in one of rue Saint Denis shops, Paris
Sunglasses Bulgari

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...