Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.01.2012

I guess it’s good news! :D

Changement dans ma situation professionnelle: on vient de me proposer un contrat à temps déterminé dans la société où je travaillais en intérim.
Et je pourrai continuer à travailler à temps partiel, ce qui veut dire que j'aurai quand même du temps pour ma carrière de comédienne. Du coup je pense que c’est plutôt une bonne nouvelle!
Même si je ne peux pas m’empêcher de penser que si on m’offre un rôle dans un film, je vais être un peu plus coincée… mais bon c'est pas non plus comme si là je m’écroulais sous les propositions de scénarios ;p et en plus je ne devrai plus bosser à Fouquet’s ou autre…et je vais être plus tranquille et stable ce qui va être aussi une chose positive dans le champs artistique... donc oui, c’est définitivement une bonne nouvelle! :D 

Change in my professional situation: I've just been offered a temporary contract in the company where I was working as a replacement for someone else. 
And I can keep on working part-time that means that I’ll still have time for acting. So I guess it’s rather good news!
Even if I can’t help but thinking that if someone is gonna offer me a role in a movie, I'll be a little stuck… well actually it's not really as if I was receiving so many scenarios’ proposals at the moment ;p and in addition I won’t have to work at Fouquet’s or similar anymore… and I'm gonna be more stable and calm, which will also be a positive thing in the artistic field... so yes it’s definitely good news! :D

1 comment:

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...