Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.11.2012

Actress on holiday

In Cuba a couple of years ago
N’ayant pas eu de réponse concernant mon casting, je me suis enfin décidé à prendre quelques jours de vacances. J’aurais aimé partir en voyage et découvrir un nouveau pays, mais en ayant été dans l’incertitude et l’attente jusqu’à la dernière minute (vive l’impossibilité pour une actrice de programmer quoi que ce soit! ;p), cela n’a pas été possible… alors ça sera l’Italie!! Quelques jours à Positano et puis la Sardaigne, que je ne connais pas encore et ça parait être magnifique! De plus j’aurai une super guide locale : ma copine Paola! :)
Je vais essayer de vous tenir au courant, même si je sais déjà que j’aurai une connexion Internet toute pourrie, quand je l’aurai! ;p
Mais vous pouvez me suivre également sur Facebook ou Twitter



Et vous, quels sont vos programmes pour cet été?
Très bonnes vacances à tous!! :D


As I haven't got any answer regarding my audition, I eventually decided to take some holidays. I would have liked to travel and discover a new country, but having been in doubt and waiting until the last minute (hurrah for the impossibility for an actress to make any program! ;p) this was not possible… therefore it’ll be Italy!!
A couple of days in Positano and then Sardinia that I don’t know yet and seems to be really beautiful! Moreover, I’ll have a super local guide: my friend Paola! :)
I’ll try to keep you updated even if I already know I’ll have a poor Internet connection, when I’ll have it! ;p
But you can follow me as well as via Facebook or Twitter



And you, what are your programs for this summer?
Super happy holidays to all! :D
In India last summer

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I log on to your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what
    you're doing!

    Feel free to surf to my page ... look what I found

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...