Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.07.2012

As a flight attendant on Christian Clavier movie


En faisant de l’ordre dans mon pc, je viens de tomber sur ces photos de l'année dernière prises sur le set du film de Christian Clavier "On ne choisit pas sa famille", dans lequel je jouais une hôtesse de l'air.
Et j'ai voulu les partager avec vous! ;)

While ordering files in my pc, I've just found these last year pictures taken on the set of French director Christian Clavier movie "On ne choisit pas sa famille", in which I was playing a flight attendant.
And I wanted to share them with you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...