Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.11.2013

They’re talking about the blog!

A friend of mine just sent me the link to this article… in which they talk about Shhh…The secret life of an actress!
What a nice surprise!! I didn’t know it… And I must say that this discovery makes me really happy! :D
A big thank you to the person who wrote this! 

Une amie vient tout juste de m’envoyer le lien vers cet article… dans lequel ils parlent de Shhh…The secret life of an actress!!
Quelle jolie surprise!! Je ne le savais pas... Et je dois dire que cette découverte me fait vraiment plaisir! :D
Un grand merci à la personne qui a écrit cela!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...