Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.04.2013

Me & myself

Look what I found in my mailbox this morning! :) That's so enjoyable!!
Thanks again to my friend Gloria for this nice article! :D
I'm flying off to Rome tonight for a long week-end, I'm just too happy as it's been a while since I came back last time and I'm missing my girlfriends so much!!! As well as sun and ice-creams!
So I won't be really on Internet the next couple of days, but I prepared a nice post about the last part of our trip in Morocco to be published this week-end.
Have a great week-end!! <3

Regardez ce que j'ai trouvé dans le courrier ce matin! :) C'est tellement agréable!!
Merci encore à mon amie Gloria pour ce joli article! :D
Je pars à Rome ce soir pour un long week-end, je suis juste trop contente car ça fait une éternité depuis la dernière fois que je suis rentrée et mes copines me manquent!!! Ainsi que le soleil et les glaces!
Je ne serai donc pas vraiment connectée dans les prochains jours, mais j'ai préparé un petit post sur la dernière partie de notre voyage au Maroc, qui sera publié ce week-end.
Je vous souhaite un super week-end!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...