Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.14.2013

My Italian showreel


Umberta Gentile - Showreel italiano from Umberta Gentile on Vimeo.
Here's my Italian showreel updated. I've met some people in Italy last week to whom I had to send my showreel; therefore I included in it my last jobs. And now fingers crossed! 
Have a good Sunday!! <3
What are you up to? I'm going to sailing now, in a lake near Paris, so happy! :)

Voici ma bande démo italienne mise à jour. J'ai rencontré de gens en Italie la semaine passée, qui m'ont demandé de leur envoyer ma démo. J'en ai donc profité pour y inclure mes derniers travails. Et maintenant il ne me reste plus qu'à croiser les doigts!
Bon dimanche!! <3
Quels programmes vous avez? Moi je vais faire de la voile dans un lac près de Paris là, trop contente! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...