Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

7.17.2013

Green dress in sunny Rome

Here’s a first outfit from my week-end in Rome.
I bought this dress just before leaving at Jennyfer. I never thought I would have said that, but I actually like Jennyfer’s clothes. It happens that I have one big Jennyfer shop very close to my place; therefore from time to time I go there to have a look. And they have nice things. Plus, they always have a sales corner even when it’s note sales season. Last month for instance, I found a little leopard skirt that I absolutely have to show you as it’s too nice, for 7 €. And before leaving for Rome then, I found this little, green number, I’m fond of.
It’s fresh, perfect to play the tourist in a hot and sunny city like Rome and yet feminine and different thanks to details like the hole on the back and the plaited belt.

Voici un premier outfit de mon week-end é Rome.
J’ai acheté cette robe juste avant de partir chez Jennyfer. Je n’aurais jamais pensé de dire ça, mais en fait j’aime bien les vêtements de Jennyfer. Ça se trouve que il y a une grande boutique Jennyfer juste à côté de chez moi, donc de temps en temps j'y vais jeter un œil. Et ils ont de jolies choses. De plus, il y a un coin soldes même en dehors de la période de soldes. Le mois dernier, par exemple, j’ai trouvé une petite jupe léopard, que je dois absolument vous montrer car elle est trop jolie, pour 7 €. Et juste avant mon départ donc, cette petite robe verte, que j'aime trop. Elle est fraîche et parfaite pour jouer les touristes dans une ville chaude et ensoleillée comme Rome, mais aussi féminine et particulière grâce aux détails, comme le trou dans le dos et la ceinture tressée.

Dress : Jennyfer
Shoes : from one of the little shops in rue Saint Denis, Paris
Sunglasses : Bulgari
Bracelet : vintage
Bag : Birkemeyer

1 comment:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    Here is my page: pc password hack

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...