Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

5.08.2015

I love shopping in Grenoble


Last time we were in Grenoble, Mick and I had some errands to run on Saturday, so we went to the mall. I just love the malls in smaller cities comparing to the ones in Paris, I mean, it was Saturday afternoon and the shops weren't crowded at all! I could easily trying clothes on and all...
After all things done, we still had some spare time, so that was a perfect excuse for some shopping!
Actually I wanted to look for a dress for my bridesmaids (found anything) but I felt in love with this top from 1.2.3. 


It feels summer with the printed palms and the golden color is just perfect with blond hair. Really. It was a bit expensive though, but it really fits well. And I know it will be perfect to create simple, effortless yet particular outfits this spring (if spring will ever come..).


I also found this falsely sporty top at Zara.



Can't wait to wear them! But it's still too cold outside... :(
And the cute love ring is just a little plus from Pimkie.


And just for the record, I saw some very cute and remarkably inexpensive jars at Casa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...