Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.24.2015

8 things that made me happy this week


- To have several auditions. Honestly no one was for a very interesting project, but at least I felt in the saddle! :) I was starting to feel a bit rusty.

- To find a solution to party until early morning on our wedding day if we won't have the permission to put the music until late in the place we planned at the beginning. I was so afraid that like at midnight we would have been obliged to switch the music off... I mean it's gonna be our big day and it's once in a life... We wanna celebrate it!!! And now we have a solution.

- One of my best friend who came back to Paris this week and to spend a lot of time with her :)

- Nice night out with the girls on Wednesday night!

- To find nice disposable dishes and glasses for our wedding brunch.

- To see the comic show of a friend with lots of other friends!

- Not to be too tired in the mornings event though I went out a lot last week ;)

- A cozy Sunday a home with my love, it's nice to take some time just for the 2 of us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...