Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

9.19.2014

At the airport

I'm going to Rome for the week-end. We're going to spend the week-end with my family and also with my boyfriend's family. They've never been there before. It's gonna be a lovely week-end. I'm so happy we're going to be in Italy altogether!! :)
Then on Sunday we'll have a huge lunch in the countryside with all my girlfriends as well!! I can't wait!
I also planned a meeting with my Italian agent on Monday.
It will be a full week-end! :)

Je suis en train d'aller à Rome pour le week-end. Nous allons passer le week-end avec ma famille et aussi avec la famille de mon amoureux. C'est la première fois qu'ils viennent à Rome. Ça va être un beau week-end. Je suis tellement contente que nous allons être tous ensemble en Italie! :)
Puis dimanche, nous allons faire un grand déjeuner à la campagne avec toutes mes copines aussi! J'ai trop hate! 
J'ai aussi prévu une réunion avec mon agent italien lundi.
Ça va être un week-end plein! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...