Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

1.17.2012

Morzine day 4

Là je suis à la gare de Bellegarde, j'attends mon train pour Paris :(
Mais ce matin et jusqu'en début d'après-midi on a encore eu une belle journée de ski, donc c'est cool!
Et demain on commence le tournage d'un nouveau film avec Jenny et Hervé pour le concours des proverbes : il faut choisir un proverbe parmi une liste de 10 à mettre en images. Notre choix est "La vie n'est qu'un songe, mais je t'en prie ne me réveille pas". Le scénario est encore secret pour le moment ;)
Pour être honnête j'aurais bien aimé attendre un jour, vu que je vais rentrer tard ce soir, avant de commencer le nouveau tournage, mais apparemment jeudi le mauvais temps va arriver et comme on doit tourner des scènes en extérieur.. On n'a pas de choix!
En tout cas, ces 4 jours à la montagne m'ont remise en forme et là je suis prête à attaquer la nouvelle année et tous les nouveaux projets!!
A commencer de maintenant: j'ai reçu deux scénarios hier et je vais profiter du voyage pour les lire!
**************************************************
Here I am at Bellegarde station waiting for my train to Paris :( but this morning and till the beginning of the afternoon we had another great day of skiing, so it's cool!
And tomorrow we start shooting a new movie with Jenny and Hervé for the proverbs competition: one has to choose a proverb to put into images from a list of 10. Our choice is "Life it's just a dream, but please don't wake me up". The script is still a secret for now ;)
To be honest, I'd have loved to wait one day before start shooting, as my train is gonna arrive late tonight, but apparently the weather's gonna change on Thursday and as we have to shoot some outdoor scenes... We have no choice!
Anyway, these 4 days at the mountain put me again in good shape so now I'm really ready to attack the new year and all new projects!!
Starting from now: I received 2 scripts yesterday so I'm gonna use my travel time to read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...