Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.29.2012

My 1st autograph!

L'autre jour j'ai reçu l’e-mail d'un fan (c'est trop bizarre de dire ça!!!!) me disant qu'il suivait ma carrière avec grand intérêt et me demandant si je pouvais lui envoyer une photo dédicacée... C'est trop mignon!
Et donc voilà, là je signe mon premier autographe!! C’est fou...!
Merci pour le support!!! Ça me fait vraiment très plaisir :))

The other day I received an e-mail from a fan (it's so weird to say that!!!!) telling he was following my career with great interest and asking if I could send him a signed picture... That's so sweet!
And so here I am, signing my first autograph!! That’s crazy...!
Thank you very much for the support!!! It's so nice to me :))

2 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful and interesting Autograph, i want this




    GED Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci la photo surtout. Dis, ton fan, il voudrait pas un autographe de ta photographe attitree ?!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...