Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.18.2012

‘‘La Sardaigne, la musique au cœur de la Méditerranée’’ @ UNESCO

Jeudi soir j’ai participé à la soirée ‘‘La Sardaigne, la musique au cœur de la Méditerranée’’ à l’UNESCO. Un très beau concert donné par l'Académie Internationale de Musique de Cagliari tout d’abord, suivi par un diner à base de produits sardes au dernier étage du bâtiment de l’Unesco, on avait donc en plus une très belle vue sur Paris!
Caterina Murino était la marraine de la soirée. On a pu un peu discuter, elle est trop mignonne! Elle m’a dit de continuer à étudier et me préparer de façon à être prête le jour où mon moment arrivera.
Mais moi ça fait 15 ans que j’étudie et me prépare. Quand est-ce que mon moment va-t-il enfin arriver??!

Thursday night I attended the evening ‘‘La Sardaigne, la musique au cœur de la Méditerranée’’ at the UNESCO. A beautiful concert, given by the International Music Academy of Cagliari first, followed by a Sardinian products dinner on the top floor of the UNESCO building, therefore we also had a wonderful view of Paris!
Caterina Murino was hosting the event. I had the chance to have a little chat with her later, she so sweet! She told me to keep on studying and preparing myself in order to be ready the day my moment will come.
But it’s 15 years that I study and prepare myself. When is my time finally coming??!
with Italian actress Caterina Murino

H&M jacket
H&M top
Catenella trousers
New look shoes
Chanel bag
Cartier ring
Earrings and stole from my aunt's wardrobe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...