Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

4.01.2012

Meet my new friend ;)

Un post rapide pour vous présenter ma nouvelle amie: la Canon 600D!

A quick post to introduce you me new friend: Canon 600D!
Je l'ai eu hier après-midi et j'ai pu juste l'essayer un peu hier soir, sans réussir à faire absolument rien de ce que je voulais!! ;) Mais je voulais quand même publier les premières photos prises avec! La 2ème c'était vraiment pas voulue...mais du coup je la trouve marrant!
Et là après avoir étudie un peu mieux le manuel, je vais sortir voir si je peux faire mieux! Mais je sens qu'il me faudra du temps...! ;)
Et j'ai trop hate de tourner un film avec aussi!!

I got it yestarday afternoon and I could just try it a little bit yestarday night, without being able to do absolutely anything of what I wanted!! ;) Still, I wanted to publish the frist pictures taken with it! The second one was really not done in purpose...but I found it funny!
And now, after having studied the manual a bit better, I'm going out to see if I can do better! But I guess I'll need quite some time...! ;)
And I can't wait to shoot a movie with it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...