Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

12.21.2011

Virée parce-que "trop jolie"!? // Dismissed because "too pretty"?!

Hier soir mon boss m’a appelée pour me dire qu’il doit me changer de lieu de travail car la chef de rayon "ne peut pas me supporter et ne veut plus me voir dans son magasin" et la raison c’est que "je suis trop jolie et cela dérange les clients"… Franchement je n’ai jamais entendu une chose si stupide que ça!!
J’étais dégoûtée… Pas que je mourais d’envie d’aller toutes les matins à Chelles, en plus qu’elle me faisait la misère, je l’avais bien compris toute seule qu’elle ne pouvait pas me souffrir… mais bon je bosse bien quand même et être traitée comme ça c’est méchant!
Mais finalement aujourd’hui j’ai eu une journée off et c’était pas plus mal! ;)
Déjà je n’ai pas du m’habiller toute en noir ce matin et afin d’égayer cette grise journée (littéralement, c’est tout gris dehors) j’ai mis mon jean rouge 
*********************************************************************************
Last night my boss called me to tell me that he has to change my workplace as the departmental manager "can't stand me and doesn't wanna see me in her shop anymore" and the reason is that "I'm too pretty and it bothers the customers"... Honestly I've never heard such a stupid thing!! 
I was sad though... Not that I was eager to have to go to Chelles every morning, plus she was so nasty to me, I understood very well by myself that she couldn't stand me... but still I was well working and to be treated like that is really mean!
But eventually today I had one day off and it was not so bad!
First of all I didn't have to dress all in black this morning and in order to brighten this gray day up (literally it's all gray outside) I put on my read jeans
T-shirt H&M, pull Faith Connexion, jean Stradivarius,
bottines See U  Soon, collier acheté sur le Marché de Grenelle à Paris, bagues La Fayette + Cartier.

T-shirt H&M, pull Faith Connexion, jeans Stradivarius,
low boots See U  Soon, necklace bought on the Grenelle Market in Paris, rings La Fayette + Cartier.
Ensuite je suis sortie faire les cadeaux de Noel (un problème de résolu!) et me faire dorloter chez mon esthéticienne.
Et dans l’après-midi je suis sortie avec un copain.
Et maintenant tout va mieux!
Bon demain je reprends le travail, mais au moins dans un magasin pas loin de chez moi et en binôme avec un gars très sympa!
Par contre on s’est rendu compte tout à l’heure qu’on ne pourra pas retourner la 1ère scène du court-métrage pour le concours Nikon car entre le travail des uns et les répétitions des autres… il n’y a pas un seul jour où on est tous disponible! 
Mais peut-être que ça aussi ça va s’arranger comme tout le reste s’est finalement bien arrangé?!
*********************************************************************************
Then I went out to buy Christmas gifts (one problem solved!) and after that I went to my esthetician in order to feel a bit pampered.
And in the afternoon I went out with a friend.
And now everything's better!
Well tomorrow I have to go back to work, but at least I'll be in another mall not too far from my place and I'll work with a very nice guy instead of being alone!
The only bad thing is we just realized we won't be able to re-shoot the 1st scene of the short-film for the Nikon competition as between the job of some of us and rehearsals of others... there isn't one day we're all available!
But maybe we're gonna find a solution to this problem too as everything today seems to finally get arranged?!

2 comments:

  1. Is this reason legal? I mean really!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was working for her of course it wouldn't be legal... But I'm employed by another company so she can say to my boss she'd like to have another girl instead of me for any stupid reason...like she did! Whatever...

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...