Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.11.2011

Jambon italien // Italian ham

Ce matin je vais à un casting et je suis prise!!!. . . Ils ont besoin d’acteurs pour faire des animations commerciales dans les grandes surfaces. Evidemment il faut des comédiens pour ça : car il faut savoir parler avec un micro et être drôle avec les clients.
Bah quoi ? Quelle petite fille rêvant d’être actrice ne s’est jamais imaginée au milieu d’un super marché en train de promouvoir du saucisson sec, hein ??!!
Bon en tout cas, vu que le métier est dur et qu’il faut manger, me voilà prête pour cette nouvelle aventure !
Mon chef et l’équipe sont très sympas en tout cas!
Et puis même Brad Pitt au début a du distribuer des flyers dans la rue habillé en hot dog géant !
Au moins je ne serai pas déguisée moi. . .  Quoi que… en y réfléchissant…si j’étais déguisée en hamburger on ne pourrait pas me reconnaitre. . . 
Mais bon, coup de bol, je ne bosse pas sur Paris, je ne risque donc pas de rencontrer des amis…
Enfin coup de bol… je dois quand même me taper une heure et demie de train pour aller taffer demain matin…
Ensuite, après cette réunion sympathique, j’ai filé à un stage avec un directeur de casting, faut bien se faire voir par les professionnels !
Et enfin, à nouveau de l’autre coté de la ville, chez la grande actrice et copine, Anna Galiena, pour l’aider à répéter son spectacle. Je dois dire que c’est toujours un grand plaisir et enseignement de la voir travailler, elle est super !
Fin. Je suis fatiguée là. Je vais dormir. Je veux pas être fatiguée demain matin, car j’ai peur de m’endormir dans le train et après qui sait où je pourrais me réveiller ?! Et puis il faut que je sois en forme pour promouvoir au mieux la charcuterie italienne. . . !
****************************************************************************************************************
This morning I went to a casting and got the job!!!. . . They need actors to promote different products in supermarkets. Obviously, they need actors for that, as yous must know how to speak with a microphone and be funny with customers.
Well what?! Which little girl dreaming of being an actress has never imagined herself promoting sausages in the middle of a supermarket, eh?!
Anyway, as the job is hard an I need to earn my life, here I am, ready for this new adventure!
My boss and the team are very friendly, btw!
And even Brad Pitt at the beginning was obliged to distribute leaflets on the streets dressed as a giant hot dog!!
At least I won't be disguised. . . Even though. . . upon reflection. . .if I was dressed as a giant hamburger people could not recognize me. . . 
But hey, stroke of luck, I won't be working in Paris so I don't risk to meet friends. . .
Well stroke of luck. . . I still have a 1hour and a half journey to go to work tomorrow. . .
After this nice meeting, I ran to a workshop with a casting director, in order to be seen and maybe called for some audition in the future.
And finally, again on the other side of the city, to help great actress and friend, Anna Galiena, rehearse her play. I must say it's always a great pleasure and instruction to see her working, she's amazing!
The end. I'm tired now, should go to sleep. I wouldn't fall asleep tomorrow morning in the train and then wake up in the middle of nowhere. Plus I need to be in good shape to promote the Italian pork. . .!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...