Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

11.19.2011

Beaujolais nouveau...

18 novembre c'est le beaujolais nouveau. Comme il n'y a pas que le travail dans la vie, avec des copines nous sommes parties faire la fête et goûter ce nouveau vin!
***********************************************************************************
18th of NOvember it's Beaujolais nouveau in France. As there is not only work in life, I went out with some friends to party and taste this new wine!
My actress friend Béa, my Italian friend Paola and I.




Pull Faith Connexion - really love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...