Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.30.2014

Tiny Tea : my final review


Here I am, I finished my detox with tiny tea.
I already wrote a post in the middle of the cure. Nothing has really changed since:
I really have much more energy, I feel super fit and I'm not tired at all, even when I work a lot or I party too much ;)
My skin is bright (but that I'm not sure it's because of the tea) and my stomach is really flat.
And regarding my weight nothing to report. But as I was not doing the cure for losing weight, that's fine. I wanted to eliminate toxins and cleanse my body. It is true that when the digestive system is tired, all the body suffers. And for me, tinytea worked very well. So if you want to eliminate toxins, feel better and boost your energy, I highly recommend tinytea. But if you want to lose weight just by drinking tea and you expect miraculous results, such as those seen on instagram... I suggest you to drop the tea and rather adopt a healthy diet and to exercise. Sorry, this may not be what you want to hear, I know, but it's the only thing that works...
Personally, I think once a year I will adopt tinytea because I really feel good!
Plus, I really enjoyed my little routine with my tea... So now every day in the middle of the morning I drink a little tea; I have a very good one with fruits right now.
One last thing, I waited 4 weeks since the end of the detox, before writing my final feedback, and yes, benefits are still there. Phew! ;)

Et voilà, j'ai terminé ma détox avec le tiny tea.
J'avais déjà écrit un post  à la moitié de la cure. Rien n'a vraiment changé depuis :
Niveau énergie c'est top, je me sens super en forme et je ne suis pas du tout fatiguée, même quand je travaille beaucoup ou je fais un peu trop la fête ;)
Ma peau est lumineuse, (mais ça je ne suis pas sure que ce soit grâce au thé) et mon ventre est vraiment plat.
Et niveau poids rien à signaler. Mais comme je ne faisais pas cette cure pour perdre du poids, ça me va. Je voulais éliminer les toxines et purifier mon organisme. C'est vrai que quand le système digestif est fatigué, tout le corps en souffre. Et pour moi, tinytea a très bien fonctionné. Si vous voulez donc éliminer les toxines, vous sentir mieux et booster votre énergie, je vous recommande vivement tinytea. Mais si vous voulez maigrir juste en buvant du thé et vous vous attendez à des résultats miraculeux comme ceux qu'on voit sur instagram… Je vous conseille de laisser tomber le thé et plutôt d'adopter une alimentation saine et faire du sport. Sorry, c'est peut-être pas ce que vous voulez entendre, je sais, mais c'est la seule chose qui marche…
Personnellement, je pense qu'une fois par an je vais adopter le tinytea car je me sens vraiment bien!
De plus, j'aimais bien ma petite routine avec mon the… Du coup maintenant chaque jour au milieu de la matinée, je bois un petit thé; j'en ai un très bon aux fruits en ce moment.
Une dernière chose, j'ai attendu 4 semaines depuis la fin de la detox, avant d'écrire mon feedback final, et oui, les bienfaits sont toujours là. Ouf! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...