Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.18.2012

Le seul homme auquel je suis fidèle! // The only man I'm faithful to!

Arrivée à Rome avant hier, je me suis précipitée voir le seul homme auquel j'ai juré fidélité depuis mes 16 ans... Paride... mon coiffeur!!
(Je sais ça fait un peu cliché, lol!).

Arrived in Rome the day before yesterday, I ran to see the only man to whom I swore loyalty since I was 16... Paride... my hairdresser!!
(I know it's a bit of a cliché-lol)!
Pour le reste, vu que je n'ai pas de rendez-vous de travail jusqu'à lundi, j'en ai profité pour voir ma sœur, mes neveux, mes copines... Comme je ne suis pas à Rome très souvent, c'est toujours la course pour arriver à voir tout le monde!
J'ai aussi pu faire un peu de shopping avec ma tante (c'est encore les soldes!!) et je me retrouve donc avec de nouvelles chaussures trop belles (que je vous montrerai bientôt, mais là je les ai oublié chez ma sœur!) et manger une vraie pizza!!

Otherwise, as I don't have any job meeting until Monday, I spent my time with my sister, nephews, my friends... I'm not in Rome very often and every time it's such an organization to arrive to see everyone!!
I could also go shopping with my aunt (sales aren't over yet!!) and now I have beautiful, new shoes (I'll show them to you very soon, but now I forget them at my sister's) and to eat a real pizza!!

Je file là, j'ai rendez-vous avec des amies pour voir une exposition des œuvres de la collection permanente du Guggenheim au Palazzo delle Esposizioni, je vous dirai comment c'est!
Bonne journée à tous!!

I gotta go now, my friends are waiting for me, we're going to see an exhibition of works from the Guggenheim's permanent collection, at Palazzo delle Esposizioni. I'll tell you how is it!
Have a good day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...