Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

2.27.2012

3 jours au lit! // 3 days in bed!


Ma tete malade... lol!
My sick face...lol!
J’ai passé les 3 derniers jours au lit malade… à part pour samedi quand j’ai été obligée de sortir pour tourner des scènes du film sur lequel on travaille en ce moment..
Je suis malade comme quand j’étais un enfant, c’est horrible !! D’habitude je ne suis jamais malade, ça me déprime ! Surtout je ne pouvais vraiment rien faire, du coup je n’ai même pas mis à jour le blog, mais là ça commence à aller mieux du coup je vais essayer de rattraper le temps perdu ! ;)

I spent the last 3 days in bed, sick… except for Saturday when I’ve been obliged to go out to shoot some scenes of the movie we’re working on right now…
I’m sick like when I was a child, it’s awful!! Usually I’m never sick, it’s depressing! Plus I couldn’t do anything, really, therefore even the blog isn’t updated, but now I start to feel better so I’ll try to catch up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...