Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.14.2014

Today

Hello blog,
Hope you had a nice week-end, :) and wish a good week!
This weeks is gonna pass by really fast, I guess, as on Friday morning we're going to China and I still have so many things to do before...
When I was in Rome last month, my agent asked for new headshots so yesterday I took some photos with a photographer friend of mine.
The weather was so grey, but we managed to take the pictures before the storm arrived ;) 
Here's a quick preview of our work!
Now I'm going to buy the last things I need for the travel (I just need leggings and ear plugs - I usually don't use them, but I read on many blogs and forums that walls in China are often very thin...), then I'm going to an audition for a promotional tour and as soon as I get back home I have to get through all pictures form yesterday (almost 1.000!!!) and send them to my agents so that they can choose.
Have a good afternoon! :)
Ps. I can't recognize myself in this last picture...It's so weird, I know it's me, but it doesn't look like me... ;)

Bonjour blog, 
J'espère que vous passé un bon week-end, :) et je vous souhiate une bonne semaine! 
Cette semaine va passer très vite, j'imagine, car vendredi matin nous partons pour la Chine et j'ai encore plein choses à faire avant... 
Quand j'étais à Rome le mois dernier, mon agent m'a demandé de nouvelles photos, donc hier avec un amo photographe nous avons pris quelques photos. 
Le temps était hotriblement gris, mais nous avons réussi à prendre les photos avant l'arrivée de la pluie! ;)
Voici un petit apercu de notre travail! 
Maintenant, je vais acheter les dernières choses dont j'ai besoin pour le voyage (j'ai juste besoin d'un leggings et de bouchons d'oreille - d'habitude de ne les utilise pas, mais j'ai lu sur de nombreux blogs et forums que les murs en Chine sont souvent très fins...), puis je vais à une audition pour une tournée promotionnelle et enfin dès que je rentre à la maison, je dois passer en revue toutes les images d'hier (presque 1.000 !!!) et les envoyer à mes agents pour qu'ils choisissent. 
Bon après-midi à vous! :) 
Ps. Je ne me reconnais dans cette dernière photo... C'est bizarre, je sais que c'est moi, mais ça ne ressemble pas à moi... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...