Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

12.14.2013

No rest at Christams

Normally, I have the impression that in any sector, Christmas is a very calm time. Well, this is not the case for acting. I already had this feeling last year and this year it was confirmed: after a super quiet period, now it's been 10 days that there are plenty (or at least more than usual, let's not exaggerate; p) casting calls, earlier this week I had to make a quick trip to Rome for a meeting for a movie and next week I have 3 auditions, two of which for theatre plays! I hope to come back on stage soon! And on the big screen as well! Wish me good luck!
So today my Saturday is a working one, but next to my Christmas tree anyway! Plus I made a cake I'll eat later with a hot chocolate! ;)
Good weekend! :)

Normalement, j'ai l’impression que dans tout secteur, la période de Noël est une période un peu creuse... Et bien ce n'est pas le cas pour le théâtre. J'avais déjà eu cette impression l'année dernière et cette année cela se confirme : après un moment super calme, depuis une dizaine de jours il y a plein (ou en tout cas plus que d'habitude, n’exagérons rien! ;p) d'annonces de casting, en début de semaine j'ai du faire un aller-retour à Rome pour une rencontre pour un film et la semaine prochaine j'ai 3 auditions, dont deux pour des pièces de théâtre ! J’espère de revenir sur les planche bientôt! Ainsi que sur grand écran!! Croisez les doigts pour moi!
Alors aujourd'hui mon samedi c'est un samedi de travail, mais à coté du sapin quand même! Et j'ai aussi préparé un gâteau pour le goûter avec un chocolat chaud! ;)
Bon week-end! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...