Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

8.14.2013

Positano here we come

I'm leaving for a loooong week-end! :D I'm going to Italy in Positano, a small village on the Amalfi coast, I'm used to go since I was a child. It's one of the places I love the most in the world. Plus I'm happy to spend some time with my aunt and my uncle. I can't wait to be there, the plane trip to Naples is going to seem so long and then we still have one hour by car to go. And I miss the sea so much (that's the only thing I don't like about Paris, the beach is too far)! Ok, I've been to the sea here in France a couple of weeks ago for a week-end for surfing, but it's not the same thing: I love the ocean because there are waves for surfing and wind for sailing, but the water is cold and I have to wear a swimsuit. But tomorrow morning I'll be laying on the hot wood of the boat, swimming in the warm Mediterranean water, snorkeling and diving...I'm so excited! :)
But I won't have access to Internet, we don’t have any connection at home, so even if I bring my laptop, it would be useless. Well, I guess I can use a couple of days completely off from everything! ;) But I promise a lot of nice pictures and posts when I come back and in the meantime I'll try to post some photos my Instagram account
Wish you a good, and hopefully sunny, mid-August holiday!!! xx <3

Je pars pour un loooong week-end! :D Je vais en Italie, à Positano, un petit village sur la côte amalfitaine, où j'ai l’habitude d'aller depuis que je suis toute petite. C'est l'un des endroits que j’aime le plus au monde. De plus, je suis contente de passer un peu de temps avec ma tante et mon oncle. J'ai trop hâte d'y être, le voyage en avion jusqu'à Naples va me paraitre si long et après on a encore une heure de voiture à faire. Et la mer me manque tellement (c'est la seule chose que je n'aime pas de Paris, la plage est trop loin)! Ok, j'ai été à la mer il y a deux semaines ici en France pour un week-end pour surfer, mais ce n'est pas la même chose: j'adore l'océan car il y a des vagues pour surfer et du vent pour faire de la voile, mais l'eau et froide et je dois mettre une combinaison. Mais demain matin je serai allongé sur le bois chaud du bateau, en train de nager dans l'eau tiède de la Méditerranée, faire du snorkeling et de la plongée…Je suis tellement contente! :)
Par contre, je n'aurai pas d'accès Internet, nous n'avons pas de connection à la maison, donc même si j'emmenais mon pc, il serait inutile. Il ne me reste plus qu'à profiter de ces quelques jours de déconnection totale! ;) Mais je vous promets plein de jolies photos et posts à mon retour. Entretemps, je vais essayer de vous donner quelques nouvelles à travers mon compte Instagram.
Très bon et ensoleillé week-end du 15 aout!!! xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...