Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

10.05.2012

My hair is auditioning (not me!)

Trying to be patient ;)
Dernièrement j'ai que des castings pour des shows de coiffure. J'avoue que être jugée que pour ses cheveux c'est assez bizarre… Et en plus pour quelqu’un comme moi qui n'aime pas aller chez le coiffeur (oui, oui, c'est possible! ;p) et déteste rester assise sans bouger trop longtemps, c’est pas super agréable.
Mais bon ça reste du travail, souvent rémunéré en cachet d'intermittents, et même si ce n’est pas forcement un boulot d'actrice, j'en croise tellement à ces événements que finalement je me fais aussi de nouveaux contacts! ;)

Lately I only have castings for hair shows. I must say that being judged only for your hairs is kind of weird... Plus for someone like me who doesn’t like to go to the hair-dresser (yes, it’s possible! ;p) and hates to sit still for too long, it’s not super nice.
But still, it’s work. And even if it’s not exactly an acting job, I usually meet so many actresses in this kind of events, that eventually I also make new contacts! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...