Did you ever wonder what is like to be an actress? No, not a Hollywood movie star, just one of the remaining 90% of the players... Here, you're gonna find the answer! Welcome to my life, Umberta, actress not (yet) a star!


Translate

Find your favorite posts

3.28.2012

Workshop with Juliette Denis!

Hier j’ai participé à un atelier avec la directrice de casting Juliette Denis, c’était vraiment super! Elle nous a fait bien travailler, est très concrète et elle est sympa en plus!  Le seul défaut: j’aurais aimé que ça dure plus longtemps! ;)
Franchement si vous avez l’occasion de la rencontrer, allez-y!
Ps. On avait des textes proposés parmi lesquels on devait en choisir un et le préparer. J’avais pris la scène d’un couple que je trouvais très intéressant à jouer, dont le rôle féminin était celui d’une femme mariée pouvant être âgée entre 30-50 ans… mais apparemment je suis trop jeune pour jouer une femme: elle a refusé que je travaille cette scène et a préféré que je fasse une jeune fille la vingtaine… donc voilà, vraisemblablement je ne suis pas encore une vraie femme!! Mais peut-être qu’un jour je vais grandir!? 

Yesterday I went to a workshop with French casting director Juliette Denis, it was really great! She made us work hard, she’s very concrete and she’s also kind! The only negative point: I would have liked the workshop to last longer! ;)
Honestly if you have the chance to meet her, go for it!
Ps. We had different texts and we were supposed to choose and prepare one of them. I chose the scene of a couple I found interesting to play; the feminine role was a married woman probably aged between 30-50… But apparently I’m too young to play a woman: she refused I worked this scene and preferred me to play a young girl in her 20s… So here we are, I’m not a real woman yet..! But maybe one day I’ll grow up!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...